This what the cover of Sea, Swallow Me will look like.
Please enjoy my story Tinkerwench, a tale written from the point of view of a designer drug.
1. The Safety of Thorns. A Southern Gothic retelling of the Erl King, with African mythology.
2. Etiolate. David Lynchian erotic horror in Baltimore’s goth scene.
3. Her Spirit Hovering. Modern Southern Gothic with black humorous twist
4. Come Join We. A young boy with the ability to see spirits, set in a Southern coastal island in the 1960s.
5. Sea, Swallow Me. A tourist has an encounter with a sea god.
6. Circus Boy Without A Safety Net. An allegorical coming out story.
7. Strange Alphabets. Historical fantasy. The poet Rimbaud meets his unlikely muse.
8. Magpie Sisters. Flash Fiction about the goddess of kleptomaniacs.
9. A Bird of Ice. Historical Fantasy. A twelfth century Japanese monk attracts the attention of a mischievous shape shifter.
10. Catch Him By the Toe. Southern Gothic novella. Race relations and the supernatural collide in the sleepy Southern town in the 1930s.
My flash fiction piece, W, is here.
Please enjoy my story Amsterdamned.
My story, Lamia’s Lament, is here.
Next weekend I am going to be signing at Books of Wonder for the anthology, Magic in the Mirrorstone, with contributors Holly Black, Cecil Castellucci, Cassandra Clare, Tiffany Trent, Beth Bernobich, Ann Zeddies and editor Steve Berman. Magic in the Mirrorstone features my young adult story, “Mauve’s Quilt.” The signing will be at:
June 8th, 1pm-3pm
Books of Wonder
18 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011